Telemedicine is an online platform that allows our team to address your health concerns and provide you with the necessary tools to get you out of pain as quickly as possible. This process involves the use of technology in interfacing between physicians and patients regarding a patient’s health outcomes, diagnostics, and other relevant information that can be discussed without the patient actually being at the practice.
Initial Telemedicine Visits follow the outline below:
- A comprehensive review of your medical history.
- Physical assessment through the use of ranges of motion and posture.
- Prognosis, diagnosis, and a treatment plan to effectively tackle your condition.
- We end the visit by equipping you with the necessary tools to perform the most advantageous exercises that will help improve pain and function.
- Videos will also be provided to guide you through the specific movements your doctor has prescribed.
Telemedicine is not meant to replace the interpersonal element of chiropractic care and if a patient is in a position where he or she needs an adjustment, manual therapy, or other therapies, it is recommended that the patient visit the clinic and not put off treatment. However, using this type of technology can help patients establish confidence in themselves to treat their own musculoskeletal problems, learn strategies to implement from the comfort of their homes, and make their health a priority in times where visiting our clinic is not possible.
Telemedicine for Chiropractic and Functional Medicine provide a unique opportunity for you and your physician to work together to achieve help empower your with the tools to achieve your health goals virtually.
To schedule your telehealth visit with one of our physicians for your chiropractic or functional medicine needs please schedule below or give us a call. We are here to help!